As we continue to navigate these uncharted waters during this global pandemic, Fitness Artist is excited to announce that we will be offering outdoor training services. Our top priority has always been the health and wellness of our members. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures which we’ve outlined below
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
WHAT FA IS COMMITTED TO:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to ensure our team is well and ready for your workout.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING MEMBERS TO COMMIT TO
BEFORE YOUR WORKOUT:
- Please make sure to sign up ahead of time for all classes. We recommend glancing at your week ahead and securing your spot for the whole week. If you’re having trouble scheduling or have any questions, please email Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All classes will be held around the back of the building. For those without children or pets, please park up front.
- All members must answer the following Health Screening Assessment at the time of their session (written log):
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your workout (Members with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty).
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Also, if you do not feel well, please refrain from showing up.
- Workout space will be prepared with all necessary equipment prior to the workout session.
DURING YOUR WORKOUT:
- All professionals will be wearing a mask during training sessions/classes. As you know, masks can become uncomfortable (especially being outdoors) and limit the professional’s ability to raise their voice. In order for the professional to be more effective while instructing and, if and only if, all members feel comfortable enough, the professional will remove their mask. If there is any objection, please don’t hesitate to voice your concern.
- We take cleanliness very seriously. Fitness Artist hand sanitizer and spray are at your disposal within 10 feet from your exercise station.
- For extra sanitation precautions, all towels have been removed until further notice. All members are required to bring their own towels.
- All studio employees will use hand sanitizer throughout the session.
- We pride ourselves in our professional training, therefore, providing modifications are essential to all members. If you are looking for an easier or more challenging variation to an exercise, please do not hesitate to ask.
AFTER EACH WORKOUT:
- 10 minute turnover period between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above.
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact.
- In the case of inclement weather, we will be hosting class up front underneath the overhang for ample shelter.